Contact the Museum
Thank you for your interest in the National Women’s History Museum. The National Women's History Museum is a non-collecting, virtual, "museum without walls." Please see below for contact information.
Please note, all remaining scholarly speaking engagements for MARCH 2021 have been filled.
- For questions about membership, please contact [email protected].
- For questions about sponsorship and donations, please contact [email protected].
- To schedule a virtual field trip or private virtual program, please contact [email protected]. We ask that you DO NOT call the Museum, please.
- For educational resources and programming information, please contact [email protected].
- For events-related questions, please contact [email protected].
- For media inquiries, please contact [email protected].
- For general information, please contact [email protected].
Information For Students:
Please be sure to provide an email address at which we can contact you. Many school email servers will not allow emails from outside domains. Ask a parent/guardian before contacting the Museum.
If you are a student contacting the Museum regarding your National History Day project, please be advised that ALL interview requests or requests for research help must be made in writing at [email protected]. We ask that you DO NOT call the Museum. All requests should be made with at least 5 days of lead time. We cannot provide printed materials, but our researchers can often direct you to digital resources to further aid you. Please also consider contacting our colleagues at the Maryland Women's Heritage Center and Museum, the Women's Museum of California, or the National Women's History Alliance for additional support during peak times.
National Women's History Museum
205 S. Whiting Street Suite 254
Alexandria, VA 22304