For Educators, By Educators
Each summer, the National Women's History Museum recruits K-12 educators to participate in our "For Educators, By Educators" classroom resource development initiative. Educators work with Museum staff to create K-12 lesson plans and other classroom resources that help learners explore women's impacts on society in the past and today. All resources developed through this initiative are included in the Museum's catalog of Classroom Resources.
- "For Educators, By Educators" occurs between May and August each year.
- Further instructions on how to participate are posted each spring.
- All participants must submit a proposal for approval once the call for proposals is announced. Please do not submit proposals before instructions are posted.
- All resources must align with the C3 Framework for Social Studies Standards.
- Approved participants will receive an honorarium of $300 per resource (up to two resources per person).
Questions about "For Educators, By Educators?" Email us at [email protected]