Development Department Intern
The National Women's History Museum is seeking an intern to assist with a variety of tasks including, but not limited to, supporting the development department by conducting prospect research; grant research; updating donor/prospect profiles in donor database program; and conducting general administrative support.
- The internship opportunity is open to upper-level college students or recent graduates.
- This role includes membership-related engagement, data entry and management, including working with accounting to ensure accurate data input.
- Experience in fundraising and data management programs like DonorQuest, Raiser’s Edge, DonorPerfect, Sage or MissionAssist strongly preferred but not required.
- Internship will run from September 2019 through December 2019.
- Must be able to work at least 16 hours per week to total 200 work hours over the course of the internship.
- Must be able to complete all work hours in the Museum offices located in Alexandria, Virginia.
Interns will receive a stipend of $1000 to be used for travel, housing, and other expenses.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to [email protected] with the subject line of “Development Department Internship.”
To be considered for Fall 2019, applications must be submitted by 9 am ET on Monday, August 26th 2019.