Education Department Research Intern
The National Women's History Museum is seeking an intern to assist with a variety of tasks including but not limited to historic research, creating content, image rights acquisition, and light administrative assistance.
- Qualified candidates should be current or recent undergraduate or graduate students in History, Museum Studies, Women’s Studies, or a related field.
- Applicants should have excellent interpersonal, organizational, and writing skills as well as the ability to multitask.
- Experience with historic research highly preferred.
- Start date is flexible. The internship will run between January and May.
- Must be able to work at least 16 hours per week to total 200 work hours over the course of the internship.
- Must be able to complete all work hours in the Museum offices located in Alexandria, Virginia.
Interns will receive a stipend of $1000 to be used for travel, housing, and other expenses.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of “Education Department Research Internship.” Call 703-461-1920 for more information.
To be considered for Spring 2018 applications must be submitted by 5pm EST on November 30th.